Thursday, January 26, 2017

Everyone has to start somewhere, here is mine

This is my very first post.

I have tried to blog many times before and I feel like I sucked at it so here I am trying again for the 3rd time because 3rd times a charm right eh???

Ok, I plan on blogging about many things but my main topics will be about being a modern day homemaker and stay at home mama! I love to clean and I love to thrift! If there is a deal then I will find it!

I plan on doing thrift day friday's.

Sounds pretty great to me and it rhymes :)

I also enjoy cooking and baking when I have the time, moms seriously do not have time to do much of anything so I am surprised I am even up writing this and not sleeping or watching general hospital. ..

by the way that is my favorite show, can you believe julian wormed his way back into Alexis's life and Nina wormed her way into charlottes life? She is trying to be her mom! it makes me so mad. well anyways, thats for another day, I could go on and on.....

I also would like to share tips and tricks on this blog as well as furniture makeovers and decorating our rental.

We have lived in a rental home for the past 8 years... 8 YEARS! we have moved over 12 times and that includes different states as well. We are ready and willing to buy but the time has not come yet where we are able to.

I do everything possible to make a rental home lovable and livable and I would love to share those tips!

I like to organize and keep a clean and tidy home and let me tell you, it is HARD with 3 little boys but there are ways and steps to make it stay clean and there are ways to keep up on it!

I think I am supposed to pick one main thing for my blog to be about but its hard because I like many things! from all the research I have done, they say pick a main theme, I just can't do that...

I hope people will still like me and my blog...

here goes nothing.

XOXO, Courtney

No comments

Post a Comment